The ultimate touring pack incorporating the unique zip-in Quadloc™ harness, the ground breaking R35 enables a rider to carry bulky, heavy kit in long distance comfort.
- The Quadloc™ harness transfers weight from the shoulders to the chest and body, reducing fatigue to the neck.
- The ‘zip-in’ harness opens fully making it easy to put on even with bulky riding gear.
- Kriega’s signature alloy adjusters set the waist tension in seconds and eradicate loose strap ends, giving a clean, uncluttered harness design.
- 2 concealed pockets built into the front harness provide quick access to money, cards & passport.
- An inner sleeve pocket is ideal to store a laptop and is compatible with a hydration reservoir and/or a back protector.
- Large reflective panels front and rear add a level of safety for night riding.
- Six compression straps keep the load stable.
- 2 quick-access side pockets, a top mesh pocket and a shock-cord on the rear give versatile storage options for smaller items.
- A reinforced handle gives comfortable hand carry.
- Add additional waterproof storage with hook-on points for a US-Drypack.
420D nylon rip-stop construction.
1000D Cordura® on base and harness.
Kriega signature alloy harness adjusters.
Removable taped-seam liner.
Reflective panels front & rear.
Superspace 5mm airspace fabric.
Hypalon carry handle.
YKK® water resistant zips.
Hydrapak® & Back Protector compatible.
VOLUME: 30 Litres
DIMENSIONS: 490(h) x 300(w) x 210(d) mm
“King of rucksacks”
— FASTBIKES MAGAZINE